Want to hear some good news? This season we’re on-trend without even trying. Yes, some of the hottest catwalk crazes for autumn/winter 2023 include fashions that we specialise in, such as leather and scarves. So, if you have a vintage pair of our leather gloves or a past-season scarf, wear with confidence as it’s still as hot today as it was on first buying. But of course, we’re keen to embrace other seasonal styles new to our collection. So, let’s explore the top trends and must-have colors we can’t get enough of this autumn/winter.
Red is the stand-out shade for autumn/winter 2023. It’s worn bright and bold, energetic and unapologetic – a true style statement for confident dressers. We’ve introduced a range of new vibrant red accessories to tap into this trend. Our favourites include Oulton – our first women’s driving glove with touchscreen technology and Yasmin, a berry red leather glove lined with faux fur for extra cosiness. For the gents, our Woburn driving glove might not be new but it’s certainly a trending favourite. Made in Britain by our skilled craftspeople, it has a two-tone design that truly catches the eye. Rev up that red!
1. Oulton | Women’s Touchscreen Leather Driving Gloves in Berry/ Black
2. Yasmin | Women’s Touchscreen Faux Fur-Lined Leather Gloves with Zip in Berry
3. Woburn | Men's Heritage Two-Colour Leather Driving Gloves in Black/ Fireball
Check it out
Check and plaid patterns are a seasonal staple for autumn/winter. But this year, they’re bolder and brighter than ever with unusual colour combinations that really stand out. We’ve been long-time fans of checks and offer scarves, hats and gloves in this distinctive design. New to 2023, we’ve added two new colours to our popular
cashmere check scarf – sky and silver (these also tie in nicely with the trend for grey – more on that later). Wear with a tweed newsboy cap for that finishing touch.
4. Heritage Bold Check Cashmere Scarf with Tassels and Gift Box in Sky, Amesbury | Men’s Touchscreen Flannel and Leather Gloves in Charcoal and Coniston | Men’s Abraham Moon Plain Tweed Bucket Hat in Navy
6. Meldon | Men's Abraham Moon Check Tweed Newsboy Cap
Grey is often a winter favourite, but sometimes a little overlooked. Not this year. Grey is now taking center stage, enjoying the style spotlight with its impressive versatility. Wear it smart for days at the office or casual for weekends; opt for darker tones of moody charcoal or lighten it up with a soft silver shade and wear as a single piece or saturate your style with it. Grey works brilliantly for men’s and women’s wear and we’ve introduced a number of new
styles to help you get into the grey groove. Our top picks include Amesbury, our grey flannel-backed leather gloves for men and Tamara, our women’s leather gloves with knitted cuffs in two shades of grey (not 50!). And stylish men can complete their look with a classic tweed flat cap, such as our popular Manorbrook style. Now’s definitely the time to get into grey.
7. Amesbury | Men’s Touchscreen Flannel and Leather Gloves in Charcoal/Black
8. Tamara | Women’s Three-Point Wool Blend-Lined Leather Gloves with Knitted Cuffs in Charcoal/ Dove grey
9. Manorbrook | Men's Abraham Moon Herringbone Tweed Flat Cap in Charcoal
This trend has been grabbing headlines due to its popularity with celebrities, but nobody does quiet luxury better than us. At its heart, it’s about classic, timeless styles;
basics done beautifully and all with a serious appreciation for quality craftsmanship and the very best materials. This elevated dressing doesn’t need
to be flashy to be seen and can be enjoyed year after year. Indulge in our take on the trend with cashmere-lined leather gloves offering superior comfort and warmth, handstitched leather gloves for a truly unique and special finish or innovative phone-friendly leather gloves boasting touchscreen technology. Just a few of the ways that we embody quiet luxury, today and always.
10. Evangeline | Women’s Touchscreen Three-Point Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves with Buttons in Black / Red
11. Shaftesbury | Men's Touchscreen Handsewn Three-Point Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves
12. Clutch | Men's The Suited Racer Touchscreen Cashmere-Lined Leather Driving Gloves
Pretty in pink
Pink was a sizzling summer favourite thanks to the ‘Barbie’ movie and Barbiecore is still strong going into autumn/winter. The pinks are hot and vibrant, and like red, there’s no missing them with their full-on flirty attitude. To celebrate this, we’ve introduced a number of new pretty-in-pink styles. Check out Margot, our women’s leather glove in fuchsia with dramatic black buttons and piping that’s already proving to be a star (a little like its namesake). It’s also joined by Mia. We’ve updated this ever-popular, above-elbow leather glove to include a sweet shade of sorbet pink. Prefer an all-year style? Head to Paris with our fingerless leather driving gloves in fuchsia. This enduring classic is pure pink perfection!
13. Margot | Women’s Wool-Lined Leather Gloves with Buttons and Piping in Fuchsia/ Black | Heritage Plaid Check
Cashmere Scarf with Tassels and Gift Box in Camel
14. Mia | Women's Single-Point Long Above-Elbow Leather Gloves in Sorbet
15. Paris | Women’s Fingerless Leather Driving Gloves in Fuchsia